|QK35||4″||3 1/8″||2″||3/4″||7/8″x1 3/8″|
|QK45||5″||4 1/8″||2 1/2″||3/4″||7/8″x1 3/8″|
|QK55||6″||5 1/8″||3″||3/4″||1 1/4″x1 1/2″|
|QK75||8″||7 1/8″||4″||1″||1 1/4″x1 1/2″|
|QK95||10″-12″||9 1/8″||5″||1″||1 1/4″x1 1/2″|
Advantages of QuicKey™
- QuicKey™ [Patent No. 6502359] is the only galvanized joint system that features knockouts for square dowels, which provide better load transfer over round dowels and also reduce edge curl on the slab.
- Knockout sizes meet both ACI and PCA recommendations for the design of tongue and groove key joint.
- LOCKING-TAB™ stakes provide a positive interlock between stake and key joint that eliminates floating or rising from the stake, minimizing high spots. The stake profile features a non-twist design which allows the stake to be driven at a straight angle.
- Saves on installation time, stake quickly interlocks at any point with key joint, reducing time to place stakes precisely.
- Stiffening ribs are designed for increased rigidity while installing.
- QuicKey™ removable cap yields straight void ready for sealing.
- Non-removable cap seals the joint because it stays in place.
QuicKey™ Data Sheets