ADEKA ULTRASEAL® MC-2010MN is a 20mm x 10mm (approx. 0.8″ x 0.4″) chemical modified natural rubber (non-vulcanized) product. The manufacturing process chemically bonds a hydrophilic agent to the rubber. This permits the seal to undergo controlled expansion when exposed to moisture. This expansion capability provides a “double locking” waterstop. Expansion occurs in three dimension – width, height and length. MC-2010-MN has a unquie stainless steel wire mesh embedded within the material. The wire mesh eliminates unnecessary expansion in the length and width dimensions. When fastend to concrete, the wire mesh prevents “winding” action and directs the expansion.
- Permanent Waterstopping Function
- Easier and More Economical to Install
- NSF 61 Certified
- Available in 1 roll of 82 feet / case.
ADEKA ULTRASEAL® MC-2010MN Data Sheets
- Technical Data Sheet Email
- Installation Instruction Email
- IMPORTANT – Concrete Coverage Chart Email
- Concrete Coverage Calculations Email
- Expansion Pressure Graph Email
- Durability Data Email
- Performance Specification Email
- Submittal Package Email
MC-2010MN Installation (NO Sound)