|4500||5″||4 1/8″||2 1/2″||3/4″||7/8″|
|7500||8″||7 1/8″||4″||3/4″||1 1/4″|
|9500||10″-12″||9 1/8″||5″||3/4″||1 1/4″|
Advantages of PRO-KEY™
- Positive stake-to-key lock of PRO-KEY™ [Patent No. 5380122] prevents costly delays associated with resetting key joint when floating concrete. Stakes interlock with slots to prevent the key from rising off the stakes.
- Location of the key is 1/2 depth of slab as specified by ACI & PCA.
- LOCK SLOT™ stakes double as a butt splice.
- Radius formed key eliminates the sharp angles that produce a spalling tendency.
- ULTRA FINE profile at top edge eliminates surface voids, reduces spalling and produces architecturally pleasing joint lines in the finished slab.
- Tongue and groove design provide excellent load transfer characteristics for heavy wheeled traffic and prevents uneven settling associated with aggregate interlock.
- Eliminates costly form stripping and saw cutting. Replaces the slow and costly method of checker-board placement of concrete.
PRO-KEY™ Data Sheets