Available in Black, Grey or White, and can be used in all standard concrete construction applications. It is widely used and accepted in residential, commercial and industrial construction.
- Extruded from high quality polyethylene foam
- Peel off Strip – Standard on each roll, but can be special ordered without
- Flexibility – Will not break or crack when used around curves or columns
- Lightweight – Approximately 10 times lighter than traditional expansion joint products
- Accepted and used daily by both commercial and residential contractors
- With near zero water absorption, it will not rot out of the joint over time
- Easily cut and handled on any job site
- Your setup is all the same, no special equipment is required.
- Simply install Non-Cross Linked Foam with the peel strip either up or down, depending on if the joint will be sealed or not.
- Install using spray on adhesive, mechanical fastners, or depending on the surface simply smack it with a hammer.
- Finish the concrete as you normally would
- If the joint will not be sealed then you’re done, if it will be sealed, utilize the peel top feature to create the sealant cavity.