ADEKA ULTRASEAL® MC-2005T is a 20mm x 5mm (approx. 0.8″ x 0.2″) chemical modified natural rubber (non-vulcanized) product. The manufacturing process chemically bonds a hydrophilic agent to the rubber. This permits the seal to undergo controlled expansion when exposed to moisture. This expansion capability provides a “double locking” waterstop. Expansion occurs in three dimension – width, height and length. MC-2005T requires a minimum of 4~5 inches of concrete coverage.
- Permanent Waterstopping Function
- Easier and More Economical to Install
- Adhesive on back to aid with installation
- Available in 10 rolls of 33 feet / case.
ADEKA ULTRASEAL® MC-2005T Data Sheets
- Cold Joint Data Sheet Email
- Piping Penetrations Data Sheet Email
- General Piping Penetration Details Email
- Submittal Package Email