ADEKA ULTRASEAL® KM-3030M is a 30mm x 30mm (approx. 1.18″ x 1.18″) chemical modified natural rubber (vulcanized) product. The manufacturing process chemically bonds a hydrophilic agent to the rubber. This permits the seal to undergo controlled expansion when exposed to moisture. This expansion capability provides a “double locking” waterstop. KM-3030M has excellent durability and resistance to chemical contaminants. It can perform in a wide range of solutions such as seawater or cement water. The material does not contain any toxic substance or heavy metals and is environmental safe.
- Easier and More Economical to Install
- Available in 1 roll of 33 feet / case.
ADEKA ULTRASEAL® KBA-1510FP Data Sheets
- KM-3030M Technical Data Sheet Email
- KM-4040M Technical Data Sheet Email
- KM-3030M Construction Joint Detail Email