ADEKA ULTRASEAL® A-30 is a two component liquid hydrophilic (water swelling) waterstop. It is used as a waterstop in steel, plastic or composite sheet pile interlocks which ideally suited for preventing water migration due to its ability to expand up to 3 times by volume when exposed to water.
- Good chemical resistance and durability pH range 3~11
- Easy to use two part urethane. Packaged in ratio amounts
- Chemical cure- will cure at low temperatures
- Excellent adhesive strength- difficult to remove during driving
- Withstand 160 foot hydrostatic head (50 meters)
- May be used with all types of sheet piles
- Available in 3.77gal of A-30 Resin and 0.97 quarts of A-30 Hardener which equal 4 gallons of product.
ADEKA ULTRASEAL® A-30 Data Sheets