Available in Black, Grey or Cream rolls or Grey sheets. Cross-linked PE Foam can be used in all standard concrete construction applications. It is widely used and accepted in residential, commercial, industrial and State DOT construction.
- HT (Chemically) or HTI (Irradiation) Crosslinked Types
- Extruded as high quality closed cell, cross linked polyethylene foam
- Peel off Strip – Can be added to certain thicknesses, please inquire
- Flexibility – Will not break or crack when used around curves or columns
- Accepted and used daily by both commercial/DOT and residential contractors
- Can be State DOT approved, Conforms to ASTM D-4819 Type 1, please inquire
- Available with or without PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive)
- Easily cut and handled on any jobsite
HT or HTI provide all the same reliable characteristics as our standard Non Cross Linked Foam but is compatible with hot applied sealants and exposure to a broader range of solvents.