- Increased capacity at wider joints openings provided by the same thickness and width of the plate throughout the length of the plate.
- Round dowels have been conventional load transfer device, but with this flat plate device ability to have a reduced bearing stress when compared. Round Dowels will become a thing of the past.
- Engineered for optimal performance
- Durable ABS
- Wider Sleeve for increased lateral movement to prohibit lateral restraint
- Ribs on the sleeve increase the rigidity of the sleeve
- Internal Supports prevent the sleeve compressing during installation allowing easy and accurate insertion of the steel plate.
- Eliminates drilling forms and greasing dowels
- Don’t have to worry about misaligned dowels resulting in slab lockup which can cause cracking
- Preset nails for quick and easy installation
- Improved job site access with shorter dowels and bright colored sleeves
- Less Hazards = Less On-Site Accidents = Faster Installation Time = Less Labor Cost
|Based on spacing recommendations in conformance with ACI 360R-10|
|Slab Depth||QuicPlate Flat Plate Dowel Dimensions||Spacing|
1/4″ x 4″ x 6″
|Note: Information above is based on a maximum joint opening of 0.20″|